Wolves Of The Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Currently Out of Order, Due to the Fact that The Game isn't finished.
Latest topics
» Moonlight Den
by Phantom Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 pm

» Emerald Hollow
by Gozz Tue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

» Crystal Creek
by Phantom Mon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm

» The Oasis of Life
by Amala Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

» ~Sacred Ashes Pack News~
by Elidi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 pm

» SNP announcements!
by Phantom Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

» Whispering Cave
by Elidi Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 pm

» SNP questions
by Phantom Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

» Sacred Ashes Rituals and the Old Religion
by Elidi Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Emerald Hollow

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Emerald Hollow - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald Hollow

Post by Elidi Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:54 pm

"I took a few kicks to the head but its nothing some lavender can't fix. This deer should last us awhile so eat your fill. Tonight I'm going to take Gozz to the Whispering Cave, if you feel up to it you are welcome to come. Then if you need more rest tomorrow i can give you some more herbs."

Elidi smiled before approaching the carcass. Knowing it was coustomary for Alpha to eat first she tore into it, stealing a few bites before backing away to give the others a chance.
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Crush : None
Pack you are in: : Alpha of the Sacred Ashes Pack
Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:31 am

As soon as Elidi stands back showing that it is now are turn to eat. I step up to the carcass and start taking a couple of bites for myself.
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Pack you are in: : Sacred Ashes Pack
Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amala Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:06 pm

(Sorry for the late reply. Was really busy in the last few days)
I look at Elidi as she steps away from the carcass and give her a short nod. "Thanks for your kindness." I only say and smile, still not sure what I will do so I at least thank the friendly Alpha for the offers. My head is filled with thoughts but as for now my hunger is taking over and after Gozz took a few bites I also join in and rip off some flesh from the hind leg, gulping it down gleely but not too fast and enjoy the yummy taste.
Amala
Amala
Newcomer
Newcomer

Crush : None yet
Pack you are in: : deciding
Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Noticing the sun setting Elidi stood and looked over to Gozz. "Ready to become a member of the pack? Feel free to tag along to the ceremony Amala."

Eli was excited to preform a ceremony. She loved feeling in touch with the acient ways of nature. She smiled at Gozz and turned to look in the direction of the Whispering Cave.
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 pm

I smile and nod in response
"i am exited to become part of your pack"
Walking right beside you again, ready for you to take the lead.
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:08 am

I lead Gozz up the hill and out of the densite. The hills get steep and more rocky. The cave is in the mountians and it can be quite the climb to get there. Taking the well worn place I set a pace for the cave.

(WC)
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:20 am

out of excitement i howl also, keeping up with Elidi.
we make it back to the den sight, I catch my breath. i smile as i sit near the hallow tree.
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amala Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:23 pm

I watch Elidi and Gozz walk off, probably going in order to perform the ceremony for the newcomers like Elidi had told me before. I lick the blood from the meat off from my lips and fangs, still enjoying the yummy flavor on my tongue. After finishing my meal I look towards the direction where Gozz and Elidi went but instead of following, I give them a smile and then turn around. I look at the enormous oddly shaped trees which barks are covered in this bright greenish moss and widen my eyes again in amazement. I then decide that it´s time to continue my travel but of course I wont go without showing my gratitude. I close my eyes and tilt my head a bit to the side thinking... "..Mmmh..I wonder if there´s a River in the near." I snap out of my thoughts as I hear that familiar noise of streaming water. "...Oh well, and here´s my answer.." I grin and then walk off into the forest.
Amala
Amala
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:54 pm

Elidi trots into her clearing. She gives a wide smile to Gozz. "You can chose a den in the tree if you like. Wait wheres Amala?"
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:32 pm

perks up my ears as i look right into the hallow tree, then looks down to the ground as i see bent grass and smooshed moss.
"it looks like she was able to get up and go some where."
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:29 pm

Eli sniffed the spot. Her ears drooped. She was hoping Amala would join the pack or at least let her give her some travelling herbs to help her legs. "Well I wish her all the luck in the world."

The golden female turned to the tree and padded in. Feeling exhausted she looked through her store of herbs. Making sure they were stocked she curled up in her nest. She draped her fluffy tail over her face and sighed.

She wanted to say 'Good night' to Gozz but before she knew it she was drifting off...
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 pm

i stay outside of the hollowed out tree sitting down not yet tired but just barley there i whisper under my breath.
i too wish her the best of luck, but i got a feeling she might return.
i lay down as i start to sleep before passing out i say goodnight to Elidi.
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Elidi awoke as the sun crept into the tree. She huffed, wanting more sleep. Knowing she couldn't sleep in she lifted her tail from her face. She laid watching the morning before standing and heading outside to stretch. Taking a few more bites of the deer the Alpha set out to check the boarders.
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:19 pm

my head is covered by a small peace of wood. just enough to cover my eyes. the warm sun hits my body. waking me up slowly, but i dont move an inch. but i lessen around to see who is up already or is still asleep.

hearing some movement i rase up the peace of wood covering my face from the sun.
right as my eyes adjust to the light i see Elidi go off on her own. unsure what to do, i stand up right and stretch myself.
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:59 pm

Elidi comes back to the den site. Nothing was disturbed. She let out a yawn before sitting back on her haunches and staring off into the sky. There wasn't much to do today.
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amala Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:29 pm

(Sorry! Were pretty busy Razz )
I´ve spent the whole day fishing salmons form a river close by. I managed to catch at least 10, enough fish for several days. I look at my work and a broad smile risens on my long snout and I think about a way on how to drag the fish back to the others. I look around and spot a large, green leave. I wag my white tipped tail and then rip the leave off from the bush. I then grab the fish and lie them down on it´. It took a few minutes till all the fish was perfectly placed on the leave. "Phew...back to the den!" I exclaim and grab the end of the plant in order to drag it through the forest. It has gotten noon when I reached the den and I lie the leave with the bunch of fresh salmon on the earth before going into the den. I slowly walk towards it and glance into the tree cave. "...Hello..? Elidi? Gozz?" I mumble unsurely as a death silence overcomes the area.
Amala
Amala
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Elidi swings her head around at the sound of her name. Amala had entered the site with a lot of fish. A smile spread across the Alpha's maw. "Wow Amala! You've been busy. I thought you had moved on, I'm glad to see you're still in the area. I figured you'd want to leave soon so I can prepare you some travelling herbs if you wish."
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:45 am

not to far off, I am by another hollowed out tree. checking it out and sniffing about. untell i smell someone i recognize. i look around and around the corner of the tree to see.
i see Amala and Elidi. exited for just a split second, i bark a happy'esh yelp to let them now i am still close by. ^w^
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amala Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:55 pm

I giggle by Elidi´s comment and lift my my head up because of my pride. "Yeah, these are for you and gozz. I would never leave you like this without showing my gratitude." I explain to the Alpha and wag with my white tipped tail. "I think I could really use some of your herbs Elidi. Thanks! I get hurt easily ya know" I admit and flatten my ears in a slight embarassed way.
Amala
Amala
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:13 pm

Elidi smiled she would miss Amala but then she now has Gozz to keep her company. "I'll go fetch some herbs for you then."

She padded back into the den and went all the way to the back where her bed and herb stores were located. She sniffed each little pocket trying to located the ones she wanted. She pulled out a long leaf to wrap the selected herbs in so Amala would be able to roll them up to help carry them.

The Alpha pulled out many herbs and rolled them up, some dried some fresh. She took the bundle in her maw and returned outside. She unrolled the herbs and began pointing at each with her paw.

"[color=yellow][This first one curbs hunger so you can go longer without eating. Next this one when chewed into a pulp and spread on a wound fights infection. These red flowers help with pain. Cobwebs to stop bleeding. And the small purple flowers are for headaches or to help you sleep/color]."

Elidi glanced back up at Amala leaving the lead unrolled at her feet. "Good luck in finding you true home and know you are always welcome here. May the gods watch and bless you." Elidi tipped her head back and howled. She howled her gratefullness and love for her growing pack. She howled for Amala's safety and happiness. She howled until the forest spirits sang with her. Knowing her gods were listening she slowly stopped and brought her head down.
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amala Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

It´s pretty hard for me to just leave like that and I could feel something in my heart which is telling me to stay here but...I´ve decided to go on a journey and meet several packs first, before choosing one. However, after my travel I will come back to that certain pack which seemed the most suitable for to me. I slowly walk through the mossy forest, the packed herbs, carefully placed between my teeth as I leave the Teritorry.
I see the meadow and was out of the woods after a few minutes. I inhale the air through my nostrils and then let out a short sigh.
My big ears perk as I hear Elidi´s howl in the distance and I turn around, starring at the forest that I had just left. A sudden sadness overcomes me and I place the herbs down to the ground in order to let out a farewell howl. "Goodbye..." I then whisper and a small breeze blows through my orange coat again. I grab the plants and continue my journey, wondering what may lay ahead of that maned wolf.
Amala
Amala
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:09 pm

Elidi smiles when Amala howls in return. She would miss the long legged wolf. She hoped she would find the place she was looking for. She hoped it would be here. The Alpha sighed and turned to Gozz. "Well what should we do now? If you like I can give you a tour of the forest or you could help me find herbs."
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

looking over to you i sit down and breath deeply to think it through.....
I think doing both at the same time would be much quick unless you already have a herb garden then we can pick them up along the way??
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Elidi Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 am

"I don't have a set garden but there are well known spots. I just need Burdock Root and Mint which are both located near the river that lies to the east. While we're out I can point out some other things."

And with that the Alpha was off knowing Gozz would follow. She resisted the urge to spring forward and run suddenly feeling playful and full of energy. She looked back to give Gozz a goofy smile. Elidi laughed at herself and kept her nose open for the sweet smell of mint.
Elidi
Elidi
Newcomer
Newcomer

Libra Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gozz Tue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

"cool i cant wait to see and explore more of this area. and the river sounds like a nice place to relaxe a bet.

I follow Elidi smiling and happy, i spot her goofy smile as she looked back. I laugh to myself in my thoughts, and enjoying the compony of another to keep my spirits high.
as we walk i look to my left and right and to the ground, memorizing the path we are taking. soon after i start not paying much attention and becomes lost in my own worl
Minutes go by as i realize i have been daydreaming again while walking. Shaking my head back into focus, looking around if she was still near by.
Gozz
Gozz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Virgo Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2