Wolves Of The Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Currently Out of Order, Due to the Fact that The Game isn't finished.
Latest topics
» Moonlight Den
by Phantom Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 pm

» Emerald Hollow
by Gozz Tue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

» Crystal Creek
by Phantom Mon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm

» The Oasis of Life
by Amala Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

» ~Sacred Ashes Pack News~
by Elidi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 pm

» SNP announcements!
by Phantom Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

» Whispering Cave
by Elidi Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 pm

» SNP questions
by Phantom Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

» Sacred Ashes Rituals and the Old Religion
by Elidi Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

The Oasis of Life

4 posters

Go down

The Oasis of Life Empty The Oasis of Life

Post by Life Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:30 pm

Down through the underbrush and cacti is an oasis of clean water and green plants. The animals live in harmony and even the predators leave the prey alone here so as not to stain the precious water.

(Will be editted into something better later)
Life
Life
Newcomer
Newcomer

Crush : None
Pack you are in: : The Lost Pack
Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

The Oasis of Life Empty Re: The Oasis of Life

Post by London~ Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:02 pm

London enters the area looking quite surprised by the amount of plant life thriving in the dry land. However thre was water, pure water. The charming female drinks hungrily for a moment before standing to look at Life nearby. She had noticed he was blind or at least partially blind yet she had merely ignored the fact. A canine could not be judged by it's physical appearance alone.
London~
London~
Newcomer
Newcomer

Crush : None yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:53 pm

I felt the vibrations with my padders as she drank thirstily "Now, intruder, would you be willing to join my pack?" I asked, my voice kind even though authoritative

(Word block)
Life
Life
Newcomer
Newcomer

Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by London~ Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:05 pm

"I will" London replies with a nod to Life. She drinks a bit from the water once more. "Are there any other packs around here?" she asks with a hint of curiosity. Not that she intended on joining any other.
London~
London~
Newcomer
Newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kei Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:22 pm

[Mind if I continue ASP here?]

The female made her way into the territory. She slowly made her way to familiar wolf, "Life?" The female almost whispered. She noticed he was talking to another female so she just waited until her was done talking. The female sat down in front of the oasis and lapped up some water.
Jin Kei
Jin Kei
Elder
Elder

Crush : No. *Says in Italian voice*
Pack you are in: : The Lost Pack.
Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Life Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:18 am

(Go ahead I guess. Wanna just act like they broke up or something though? And then she finds him here?)

I nodded, pleased with the females answer. I flicked my harks at her words, almost worried that that she would leave my pack. I lapped the water carefully, deciding whether or not to answer truthfully. But as my head arose I decided to be honest. "Yes, there are four surrounding this area. There is the Sacred Ashes Pack, the Silent Mountain Pack, the Silent Obscurity Pack, and the Starry Night Pack. My brother Phantom is the alpha of the Starry Night Pack" I told her. But then a known voice hit me like a rock and I whirled around, stunned. My harks flicked and my nose twitched as I tried me make sure who it was. "Jin-Kei?!" I asked, obviously stunned
Life
Life
Newcomer
Newcomer

Taurus Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Jin Kei Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:50 pm

(Sounds good to meh!)
"Yes Life, it's me, Jin Kei." The female smiled as she inched towards Life with a smile on her face. The female nuzzled Life, "I'm sorry for breaking up with you, I'm useless and scared without you, Life." The female smiles AS BACK FOR YOU BY ONE DIRECTION PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND.
Jin Kei
Jin Kei
Elder
Elder

Crush : No. *Says in Italian voice*
Pack you are in: : The Lost Pack.
Taurus Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Amala Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

(From Emerald hollow)
I trot through the green regions, full with optimism and hope as I see the many Teritorries. Soon I could feel the ground below my paws, getting extremely hot and dry. I tilt my head a bit to the side as I see the large desert ahead of me. THe sun shines down, warming me with the heat. Luckily, my coat is short and my body is quite skinny so the heat isnt affecting me. The herbs are still placed between my teeth and I hope I wont have the need to use them altough I think the herbs are intresting. A bit of water would be nice tough. I havent drunk much in the past days and then sun is making the thirst worse. I lower m ears, trying to spot a water hole somewhere. I decide to use my nose in order to find one and walk through the sand while having my long, brown snout lifted up into the air.
Amala
Amala
Newcomer
Newcomer

Pack you are in: : deciding
Aquarius Pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down