Wolves Of The Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Currently Out of Order, Due to the Fact that The Game isn't finished.
Latest topics
» Moonlight Den
by Phantom Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:16 pm

» Emerald Hollow
by Gozz Tue May 14, 2013 5:07 pm

» Crystal Creek
by Phantom Mon May 13, 2013 3:02 pm

» The Oasis of Life
by Amala Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

» ~Sacred Ashes Pack News~
by Elidi Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 pm

» SNP announcements!
by Phantom Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:22 pm

» Whispering Cave
by Elidi Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 pm

» SNP questions
by Phantom Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:59 pm

» Sacred Ashes Rituals and the Old Religion
by Elidi Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:49 pm

Top posting users this month
No user

Moonlight Den

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Moonlight Den Empty Moonlight Den

Post by Phantom Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Moonlight Den Cave_moonlight

Moonlight den is a beautiful den with a skylight up above, leaving a beam of the moon light shinning through the top, this HUGE cave is for all members of the Starry Night Pack, and do not fear about rain or snow, we have leaves that can be easily covered for the skylight, and the cave is secretly hidden for pack members only! There is an upper level with a opening to a big overwhelming den for the leader, and if the leader feels like stepping out there is a cliff that he can make sure all of his pack is safe an sound down below.

Theme song for Moonlight Den: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtSpPCCxzkU

Last edited by Phantom on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Crush : I think I forgot I think Blade knows ;D
Pack you are in: : Leader of Starry Night Pack
Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Den Empty Re: Moonlight Den

Post by Phantom Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:18 pm

Went to leaders den and paced in there thinking, sat down and just tryed to relax
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:25 pm

Sniffs the air wondering if any one is close by the territory. But goes back in leaders den to relax and wait for trouble or some wolves to come.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:14 am

(I'm not sure we're able to double post, Phantom. Hi, by the way, I missed you ^.^)

The young she-wolf padded in the area and looked around, seeing no wolves or danger around. She slightly lifted her head and sniffed the air. When she sensed an unknown male wolf she twitched her tail and quickly flattened her long ears. She let out a low growl, knowing she could be watched. She looked around once more,''I-is anyone there?'' She asked quietly, but loud enough to be heard. She took a step fowards and tucked her tail. Her black, long fur shoon on the daylight/moonlight(Not sure if it's night or day). She looked around, once more and after she didn't heard any answer, she slightly started to walk away.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Crush : Phantom
Pack you are in: : Starry Night Pack
Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:45 pm

Hears a wolf... Lightning blue eyes pear down at the stranger. Whose there I say with a growl low looks.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:16 am

The young she-wolf suddenly stops and looks around, seeing a black male wolf, looking at her. She flattened her ears and tucked her tail, noticing the wolf's growling. She takes a few steps back, still looking at the male wolf. Her flaming, orange eyes blinked, just as the wolf stopped growl. She took a step foward,'' I am sorry, I-i will leave. I didn't know this was your territory,'' She barked, decisively, and then stood straight, her ears still flattened and her tail tucked. After a while, she looked away and turned around. She slowly started walking, going in the opposite direction from the male wolf.

Just as soon as she was out of the wolf's sight, not so far away, she heard a snap which made her want to run away. She saw a large object running towards her. It was so large, she couldn't even move, but once the animal was only few feet away, she started running quickly. She managed to outrun the beast, but not for long. The beast was, just to fast for her. She had to fight, or die. She quickly turned towards the beast and snarled harshly, and loudly, which made the beast stop and twitch a little. Before the beast could even notice, she quickly attacked it from the back and burried her long( few cm longer then normal wolfs) fangs into the beast neck, making it bleed a little. The beast started to make loud noises, and even try to get the she-wolf off of it's back, and he managed to. The she-wolf fell of, lifting the dust of the ground. She growled and attacked the beast again, this time fom the front. She tried to push the beast on the ground, clawing it and biting. After the beast fell down, she aimed for it's windpipe which could easiliy kill it. She wasn't too fast and the beast managed to knock the she-wolf down, and gave her a powerful bite in the leg. She yelped and opened her eyes wide as the beast burried it's fangs into her flesh. She clawed the beasts face but the beast clawed her's, leaving two scars on her left eye. After a while, she quickly aimed for the neck and rolled the beast on the back, this time aiming for the windpipe and killing the beast. She took few stpeps foward but passed out, laying down on the bloody ground.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:32 pm

Saw the she wolf running away. sees the she wolf passed out, grabs her scruff and takes to moonlight den. Knows she did not mean any harm, cleans her up with water and sets fresh kill by her when she wakes. Looked at the she wolf and saw a lot of beauty in the wolf... sat by her protecting her till she woke.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:51 am

Blade slowly opened her eyes, seeing the unknown, black male wolf from earlier, laying next to her. Her eyes were wide opened as she noticed how the wolf's watching her. She slowly got up, still feeling a little dizzy. She looked at the male, with her orange eyes sparkling,'' I-i'm sorry, I don't know what happened. I just feelt dizzy and, just, fell. I didn't mean to bother you...'' She barked, quietly and looked at the ground. After a momment of silence, she quickly lifted her head and smiled,''Are you alone? I-i mean, do you have a... pack? I can help you. I mean, I can help you with the hunting and, stuff, If you want to...'' She looked down at the male when she spoke thoose four, last words.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:17 pm

Smiles at the she wolf... its not your fault for getting hurt I chuckle. Would you like to join my pack? In time you could turn out a strong wolf of the pack. I'm Phantom by the way I say smiling at the she wolf.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:41 pm

Blade smiles and wags her tail,''I would love to join your pack, Phantom!'' She barked shyly and blushed a little, even there's no reason why. She looked at Phantom with an innocent smile on her face,''So... Do you want to do something? Anything? I mean, hunt, or something like that? Maybe, I don't know...'' She suddenly stopped, thinking,'' Sleep?'' She continued with the smile still on her face.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:25 pm

No, not for now anyways ill show you around in the morning... but for now get some rest you have had a pretty exciting day. By the way I didnt catch your name?
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:39 am

''Oh, okay. I didn't tell you my name, huh? Oh, well, I guess I forgot to. My name's Blade.'' She barked and looked over to the male, she layed down and slowly closed her eyes, just after she jawned. She quickly fell a sleep, with her fur still shining on the moonlight. As she slept, she had a dream... She was out in a meadow, running free with three, young pups following her from behind. They all had black fur, and one of them had the white chest like Blade. Only thing that was wierd to her was the fact that all of the three pups had blue eyes. Suddenly, all went black and she couldn't see anything, even her paw infront of her. She heard her pups crying, yelping in pain. It was like a nightmare, she couldn't do anything, she couldn't help them or do anything. After a while she quickly opened her eyes and looked around, panting, her eyes wide in fear. She sat her head on her paws and tought about the 'dream' she had. After a while, she decided to go sleep again, but this time she couldn't, the tought couldn't get out of her head and leave her alone.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:33 pm

Saw that Blade was having a nightmare... padded down to her. Hey easy easy are you alright? Its ok your safe now nothing will harm you as long as I am here. Lightning blue eyes gleamed in to Blades eyes.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:08 pm

Blade heard Phantom's voice and relaxed. When she turned her head to see Phantom's face, she saw those blue eyes just like in her nightmare. She gasped,No wonder they had black fur colors a-and blue eyes... She tought and looked away, thinking if anything like that could happen. She sat her head on her paws and sighed,''It was just a nightmare...'' was all she could say. She tried to get the tought of her head and closed her eyes, falling a sleep, once again.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:56 pm

Saw that Blade was ok... so went to leaders den pouncing on rocks all the way up to the leaders den. Went through the stringy moss covering the entrance to the leaders den. Looked up seeing the beautiful stars shinning so brightly. Sniffed air and checked around to make sure there was no intruders or predators. There were none... Layed down but keeping eyes open.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sun May 05, 2013 11:44 am

Thought a long time about the pack and if Blade was here more would come. Even though there are not many in the pack we still can carry our own.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon May 06, 2013 2:55 pm

Blade sat up and looked at Phantom,"Are you okay? Do you need anything, anything at all?" I asked him, still staring at him. I twitched my ear, while waiting for him to answer my question.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon May 06, 2013 6:14 pm

Ears turn back hearing Blade, no not yet anyways. Looks down mutters feel free to go check the territory out though just howl if any trouble or lone wolves are nearby.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Wed May 08, 2013 3:57 pm

"okay," She gave Phantom a quick reply before walking out of the den. She sniffed the air, one or twice, checking if it's alright to go. She only sensed a few mice, birds and some shrews, maybe even a few elks, but no enemies. She kept walking, near the borders, making sure everything is fine. On her way back, she cought two shrews and one hare, tought it would be nice for the food suply. As she took a step in the den, she saw Phantom and dropped the prey on the ground,"I tought it would be nice, I mean, food is always nice," She smiled and returned to the spot she was sitting on, before she left. She peaked her ears towards Phantom,"I didn't found any danger, only few wolf tracks, but far away from the borders. Everything seemed fine, to me," She barked, then shook her fur and layed down.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Wed May 08, 2013 10:13 pm

Looks at Blade thanks for the food its good there is no one tresspassing well at least yet. Eats food and looks at paws, sighs and lays down having trouble sleeping.
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 pm

When Blade noticed that Phantom could't fell a sleep, she padded over to him and layed next to him,"Mmm," Was all she could say. She landed her head on his neck, trying to comfort him. After a momment of silence, she lifted her head and looked at him,"Are you okay, having trouble sleeping?" She asked him,"Don't worry, you'r not the only one. When Icouldn't fell a sleep, i would usully think about, something that makes me happy, such as my family," She said, quietly, not knowing if he was awake.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Sat May 11, 2013 10:27 am

I dont have any family left they all got slaughtered by a rabid wolf pack. I even lost my little brother Aspen, all because of my stupidity. Every single night I close my eyes and all i see is that memory flashing in my mind constantly...
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 am

"I don't have a family, either, but, I try to think about the happy momments with them," She said quietly, looking at him.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantom Mon May 13, 2013 1:05 am

Turns head staying quiet, I think I'll go for a walk I just need to clear my mind. Looks at Blade and pads out of leaders den to (Crystal Creek).
Phantom
Phantom
Admin
Admin

Pisces Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Mon May 13, 2013 12:55 pm

Blade sighs, quietly, watching him leave,"Okay, Phantom," She whispered after he left, falling a sleep.
Blade
Blade
Newcomer
Newcomer

Aquarius Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down